The new Cube family of handcrafted undermount sinks combines Swiss engineering with sleek, minimalist design. Available in single- and double-bowl styles, the sinks feature a smooth bowl design with a clean look, an easy-to-clean satin finish and sound dampening pads.
Easy to Clean
- A wipe down with a soapy cloth is all you need. Then just rinse the surface thoroughly to keep your sink looking as good as new. Do not use bleach or other acidic cleaners.
Stainless Steel Undermount Sinks
- These sleek sinks sit slightly below the surface of the countertop, making it convenient for you to easily wipe away spills and crumbs. Great looking with granite, quartz or marble.
- A classic material that handles any temperature, is very hygienic and offers a timeless aesthetic
Advanced Drain Systems
- Franke sinks are equipped with stainless steel strainer baskets which can be used to prevent food particles from entering the drain system. But the attention to detail does not stop there; each sink is specifically designed with a slop on the base of the bowl to help water drain from the sink.
Sound and Heat Insulation
- All Franke stainless steel bowls are sound insulated to reduce the sound of water in the bowl. This is achieved by rubber insulation pads under the sink, or by a sprayed dynaphon layer, applied during manufacturing. The grey dynaphon spray also insulates, minimizing heat escaping from the bowl, keeping water warmer for longer.
- The silky-glistening surface of a Franke stainless steel sink comes from the final polish. This not only ensures that your sink remains beautiful for as long as possible, it also means it becomes even more attractive over time. The subsequent polish is also functional, however: The silky mat surface of the stainless steel makes it easier to clean, and guarantees greater resistance to corrosion.
- Length of large bowl: 15''
- Width of large bowl: 16.13''
- Depth of large bowl: 9''
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 21''