The simplicity of shape, the functionality of a flat surface and the convenience of wide corners for easy cleaning creates the perfect sink.
Easy to Clean
- A wipe down with a soapy cloth is all you need. Then just rinse the surface thoroughly to keep your sink looking as good as new. Do not use bleach or other acidic cleaners.
Stainless Steel Undermount Sinks
- These sleek sinks sit slightly below the surface of the countertop, making it convenient for you to easily wipe away spills and crumbs. Great looking with granite, quartz or marble.
- A classic material that handles any temperature, is very hygienic and offers a timeless aesthetic
Sound and Heat Insulation
- All Franke stainless steel bowls are sound insulated to reduce the sound of water in the bowl. This is achieved by rubber insulation pads under the sink, or by a sprayed dynaphon layer, applied during manufacturing. The grey dynaphon spray also insulates, minimizing heat escaping from the bowl, keeping water warmer for longer.
- The silky-glistening surface of a Franke stainless steel sink comes from the final polish. This not only ensures that your sink remains beautiful for as long as possible, it also means it becomes even more attractive over time. The subsequent polish is also functional, however: The silky mat surface of the stainless steel makes it easier to clean, and guarantees greater resistance to corrosion.
- Length of large bowl: 23''
- Width of large bowl: 17''
- Depth of large bowl: 9''
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30''
- Type of Material: 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Installation Clips
- Cut-Out Template