The faucet is one of the most constantly used items in your kitchen, so we place huge importance on creating easy-to-use products that stand the test of time. The perfect faucet can make your kitchen a more wonderful place to cook and entertain.
- Version: Pull-Down Spray
- Spray Type: Full and Needle Spray
- Faucet Operation: Side Lever
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM
- Cartridge: Ceramic Cartridge
- Restaurant efficiency meets professional engineering. Our commercial kitchen faucets allow easy rinsing and washing, while providing precise control and flexibility, no matter how full the sink.
Pull-Out or Pull-Down Faucets
- Love cooking? Then you’ll love our pull-out and pull-down faucets. They’re all easy to use with one hand, enabling you to control the temperature and the flow of water effortlessly and precisely.
Cleaning and Caring for Faucets
- Only clean Franke Faucets with mild soap and a soft cloth. Ammonia-based products, or products containing vinegar, bleach, harsh antibacterial ingredients or abrasives will damage the finish and may invalidate your warranty.